So you've got something to say. Great, we'll put it up, just a few things first.
0) It's relevant to the election, at least kind of, work with us here.
1) Try not to be too long.
2) Use links to back up what you say, or to provide information.
3) Spell check, because we won't.
4) Your work is public domain, so anyone can copy it, make fun of it, etc.
5) You can take a bit of criticism.
Email us at email@example.com
That's it. Have fun. Remember this isn't a place where anyone's telling you how to vote. It's a place where hopefully you can be exposed to different opinions and figure out what you want and how to get it. The very least you can do in an election is find out what your interests are and vote on them. You don't walk into a car dealership and buy the first one dodgy old mate points to, so why should voting be any different?