Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pollyspotting: Michael Johnson





Our local member (we live in the safe Liberal seat of Ryan), spotted this morning when I saw a bunch of guys in yellow shirts conducting a synchronised waving exercise every time a car passed them on Benson St, Toowong. I had to wait a bit before I could see the signs they were standing in front of, but sure enough they had Michael Johnson's face plastered all over them. Typically, I forgot the camera and had to make do with my mobile, so you can't even really recognise anyone... Johnson is the little dude in the stripey shirt. In the last photo I think a couple of them might have even noticed me snapping them and waved, because the wave I caught on camera wasn't nearly as choreographed as the ones they were doing for the cars.

I had two hunches this morning- one was to take my camera when dropping Gam off at the train station, and the other was to wear my Kevin07 t-shirt. Both ignored. Dammit.